To: rabe@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: NetBSD live CD
From: haidut@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Haidut )

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:02:56 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

I am one of the developers of NeWBIE (or simply Newbie). This acronym is
pronounced just like the word "newbie" and stands for
(Ne)tBSD (W)are (B)urned (I)n (E)conomy, a naming convention similar to
the one used for the well-known FreeSBIE CD. Newbie *currently* caters to
the desktop-user (i.e. with applications for web browsing, chat,
multimedia, document editing, etc) but will also serve as a core for
creating a NetBSD-based live CD for network security  auditing (see the
website). We are also in the process of developing a DragonflyBSD version.
We would appreciate it if you mention it on your site or post a link to
it, or if you give us some feedback on how to improve the CD (i.e.
configuration, install additional software, etc). You can read more about
the CD at http://arudius.sourceforge.net
Thank you very much for your attention and if you have any questions feel
free to send an email to haidut@xxxxxxxxx

best regards,
Haidut

----- End forwarded message -----