Washington Mutual Checking Card Information!

Dear member,
Information to your attention: our bank is switching to newest transactions security standards.
The new updated technologies will ensure the security of your payments through our bank.
Washington Mutual software and hardware will be updated.
Please click on this reference:[1]Washington Mutual Online Banking
This security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card information.
We thank you for cooperation.