huge rise on OTC, formal announcement

The stock market offers really amazing trading opportunities for those who keep their eyes open. Donâ??t miss out on the next big thing â?? itâ??ll be your way up!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Strnog Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Befroe we strat wtih the porfile of C T X E . P K we wuold lkie to mention
somehting vrey ipmortant: Tehre is a Big PR Camapign strating tihs week .
nAd it wlil go all week so it wolud be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r portaion is an indepednent, maanged riks, oil and gas exploratino, develompent, and produciton comapny headquarteerd in San Antonoi, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) anonunced taht the sesimic crwes hvae been mobiliezd and the 40 mlies of siesmic wrok has comemnced on the Big Cnayon Prospcet tagreting the easetrn Val Vedre Bsain. The cerw staretd oeprations on Frdiay Jnue 2 2060. Tehy hvae been moivng oevr the terrian bteter tahn expceted and the fisrt of there lnies shuold be compleetd by wekes edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for prcoessing taknig 3 to 4 weeks. The easetrn Val Vedre Bsain is vieewd by idnustry exeprts as perahps one of the Loewr 4'8s msot undere-xplored, proevn gas provinecs.

Trcae Maruin, Persident of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., satted, "hTe Val Vedre Baisn ofefrs a siginficant, unedr-explored natuarl gas rseource opporutnity for new and emerigng layesr. The seisimc dtaa availalbe currenlty beocmes a disticnt competitvie advanatge to evalaute waht has not been seen bfeore. Three are at lesat a dzoen atcive plyaers in the bsain now and an unknwon nmuber of addtiional plyaers likley awaitnig smoe incenitve or oppprtnuity to gian a competiitve advnatage, and we beileve taht our gepohysical exeprts at Proviednce Tecnhologies hvae the capabiilty and expertsie to prvoide us taht adavntage. Needless-to-sya, we are anxoiusly lokoing forwrad to the onoging seimsic dtaa reprots oevr the nxet sveeral weeks."

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

Gluttony kills more than the sword  Everything comes to him who waits Never judge a book by its cover

First Impressions are the Most Lasting My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. Lean liberty is better than fat slavery
It's always darkest before.. daylight savings time. Know what to expect before you connect.

The Ass Loaded With Gold Still Eats Thistles A Good Tongue is a Good Weapon. A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other. Gie yer tongue mair holidays nor yer heid