Regarding your job search

[1]

[cid]

Find the job that's right for you!

Check all that apply!
[2][ ] Need to start work today
[3][ ] Feel unappreciated at my current job
[4][ ] Want to make more money
[5][ ] Don't like current job, need a career shift
[6][ ] I want a job working for myself

[7] [8][Find The Right Job!]

Or just...
[9]Follow Me>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use promo code 50323JL01 to gain access to work-job-career-employment webinars for free.  Your special code also provides you with over 20% in immediate
membership discounts.  Sign up today and find the job that's right for you.

Gilead Management Group (GMG) complies with all CAN SPAM laws enacted by President Bush.  We send acquire our emails from many sources, including:

 1. Lists were email addresses were subscribed to.

 2. List acquired from marketing companies that procure opt-in users.

 3. List from third party providers such as [10]www.bulkisp.net.

The standards we set in developing our campaigns include:

  * Always honoring remove requests from recipients

  * Never using forged or fraudulent return email addresses

  * Never using fraudulent or deceptive subject lines

  * Not redirecting emails through hijacked mail server relays

  * Including a postal mail address in our emails

  * Identify emails of a sensitive nature with the appropriate subject line

line.  You can also write us at GMG, 1271 Washington Ave. #705, San Leandro, CA 94577.  We will remove your email address from our campaign database within 10
business days.