Re: Fehlerbehandlung im Script

Autor: Marc Haber <mh+uugrn_at_zugschlus.de>
Datum: 25.06.2005
On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 09:26:47PM +0200, Werner Holtfreter wrote:
> Jedenfalls möchte ich eine einfache Fehlerbehandlung ergänzen. Das
> Script soll beim ersten Auftreten eines Fehlers einfach beendet
> werden

set [--abefhkmnptuvxBCHP] [-o option] [arg ...]
              -e      Exit immediately if a simple command (see SHELL GRAMMAR
                      above) exits with a non-zero status.  The shell does not
                      exit if the command that fails is part  of  the command
                      list  immediately  following  a  while or until keyword,
                      part of the test in an if statement, part of a && or  ||
                      list, or if the command's return value is being inverted
                      via !.  A trap on ERR, if set, is  executed before  the
                      shell exits.

Hilft das?

Grüße
Marc